Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for 5 Points Animal Hospital Clients in Davidson County
Donate to Crossroads Campus - Donate today to help save the lives of people & animals throughout Nashville!
- Nashville University K-9 Training
- East Nashville Community Action Network
- Spot's Pet Suppy
- Riverside Village Pharmacy
- Wags & Whiskers
- Canine Rehabilitation of Nashville
- Veterinary Opthalmology Services
- Nashville Humane
- Happy Tails Pet Mobile Grooming
- Pup Scouts Doggie Day Camp
- Cumberland K-9 Academy
- Nashville Dog Training Club
- Faithful Friends Pet Memorial Services
- Your Pet Dentist
- Tennessee Veterinary Dentistry & Oral Surgery
- Dogs to Frogs Pet Sitting
Additional Resources & Partners
- 2011 AAHA Canine Vaccination Guidelines
- What You Should Know About Dental Disease
- Understanding Your Pet’s Blood Work
- Canine and Feline Vaccine Protocols
- What You Should Know About Fleas
- Products Recommended By 5 Points Animal Hospital
- Being A.W.A.R.E. While Visiting Online Pet Pharmacies
- Purchasing Pet Drugs Online: Buyer Beware
- 10 Reasons To Spay/Neuter Your Pet
- Separating Fact From Fiction: Pet Nutrition
- Keeping Your Indoor Pets Healthy
- Veterinary FAQs: Dietary Supplements
- Veterinary FAQs: Are Grains Unhealthy?
- Veterinary FAQs: Are Raw Food Diets Healthier?
- Veterinary FAQs: Pet Nutrition
- Veterinary Info: Ingredient Safety
- AAHA’s Position On Raw Food Diets
- Balance IT, Balancing Natural Veterinary Food & Homemade Pet Food
- Nutritional Requirements Of Cats & Dogs
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Association of American Feed Control Officials
- Veterinary Cancer Society
- United States Pharmacopeia
- American Kennel Club
- International Cat Care
- US FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine
- Southern Veterinary Partners
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- Companion Animal Parasite Council
- Clean Run - Agility Information
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- CDC Rabies Information
- CDC Zoonotic Diseases
- Pet Health Network – Find answers about your pet.
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – Pet dentistry information.
- APHIS Pet Travel – Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture.
- Veterinary Information Network – This site is a good starting point to learn more about a variety of topics, including feline injection-site sarcomas and the latest subjects in veterinary medicine.
- Humane Society of the United States – Promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences – Search a toxic plant database.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center – For any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- Pets & Parasites – Recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet.
- The ASPCA – Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- Dog Owner's Guide – This is a nice starter guide of things that you should consider when you are thinking about getting a puppy.
- The Cat Fanciers' Association – This website provides pictures and information on cat breeds, cat care, upcoming cat shows, and more.
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips & PetLink – Register & update your pet’s microchip information.
- Rainbow Bridge – A Grief Support Community for those who are hurting from the death of a beloved pet.
Please note, 5 Points Animal Hospital provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.